Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 31: Biceps & Back, and Ab Ripper X

I'm no longer sore in my arms. Good thing, because my quads are sore from plyo yesterday. Soreness is migrating all around my body.

On to the workout...I do hate pull-ups. Those Corn Cob pull-ups are pretty cool though. It's nice to stir things up a bit. I'm still not really seeing a whole lot of progress in my pull-ups. I know, I know. I'm not going to be able to do a pull-up with only working out for 4 weeks, but I'm being impatient. It's nice seeing a difference in the size of my biceps though. Soon I can ask if anyone has tickets. To what? The gun show. ;)

I'm getting bored with Ab Ripper. Not that I've mastered it, but to do the same 11 moves every other day gets a little old. Although, I bought P90X Plus, and I'm pretty sure I saw another Ab Ripper in there, so I may bust that out and alternate between the two.

Yoga tomorrow. Ick. And I still need to get blocks!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely though the pull ups were harder this morning. I felt like I was getting better before, but after no pull ups for a week and all the other beating I took with the curls, pulls ups this morning just wasn't happening :(

    ReplyDelete