Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 7: X Stretch

Wow, did it feel ever so good to stretch after a rough week! Is it me or was the ballistic hamstring stretch virtually the same as fifer scissors? I'm only asking because I couldn't do fifers, and I could do about half of the reps of the hamstring stretch. Granted, it wasn't pretty because I can't straighten my legs...but still, I could at least get my legs off the floor. I'm starting to see some results already!

And so ends week 1 of my P90X journey. I'll be weighing myself tomorrow for my usual weekly weighing. Bring on week 2!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on making it through your first week.

    I won't say it gets easier but it definitely gets less painful. I remember during phase one I felt like my legs where going to fall off after yoga but it is one of my favorite workouts in the series.

    I commend you on doing this while in Med school--I'm sure it will help with stress.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and hang in there--it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete