Sunday, March 8, 2009

Start of Week 2, Day 8: Chest & Back, and Ab Ripper X

Chest & Back went by so quickly! Last week, I remember it seemed to take FOREVER to get through the workout. What a huge turnaround! I don't feel nearly as exhausted, and my arms don't feel like Jell-O (although, I can feel something in my arms...it's not like I didn't work them out!). Maybe it's psychological, maybe my neuromuscular system is adapting. Either way, this created a huge surge in my confidence. I will be able to get through the 90 days! Woo!

I can say the same for Ab Ripper X. It went by in no time. I can't help but smile when we're about to do the Mason Twist when Tony says that we may do some extra and he licks his lips. His little quirks and phrases are growing on me.

I looked on Ebay for yoga blocks. I didn't realize how expensive they are for what they are. $20 for 2 blocks? Really? It's just foam. So, I think I'm going to wait a bit until I get my Dick's Sporting Goods rewards certificate and go that route. Free is good.

3 comments:

  1. Free is always good =) Glad to hear that Chest and back was easier this time around. It was definitely the hardest for me the first week. I will be doing mine later today. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Week 2 is definitely much better. I have a feeling you'll be feeling the same all week! I couldn't believe the different. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished chest and back right now! added a little ab ripper X as well. EH! i feel terrific though! I only have one thing to say.... BRING IT! hahaah :)

    ReplyDelete