Friday, March 6, 2009

Day 6; Kenpo X

Kenpo X was fun! It reminded me a bit of TaeBo and kickboxing. My form was not great at all. I would confuse moves and do them in the wrong order! Jab, cross, hook, uppercut, front kick, side kick, mule kick, triple axel, plie, cha-cha-cha, grab your partner and dosado! I'm pretty sure that was at least one of the exercises. I need a nap just thinking about it.

TGIF! I'm glad this week is almost over! This was probably the worst week I could've chosen to start P90X, but I toughed it out even though I'm exhausted. I just have to remain tough for the next two weeks, because things are very hectic with school.

1 comment:

  1. I love the tacky little comments that Tony includes like "They're coming in to shoot the cover of Downward Dog Magazine." and "Did you get your tickets? To where? To the gun show!" Good luck with the program.

    ReplyDelete