Thursday, March 19, 2009

Day 19: Legs & Back, and Ab Ripper X

Such a cheese-o-matic picture of Tony, so I had to post it.

Today's workouts went well. Not a whole lot to say, except that anything's better than yoga. I think I'd even elect to do wall squats before yoga. Speaking of wall squats, I'm lasting much longer. But man, do those freaking burn!

Well, this week, I haven't been following my diet at all. I've been eating out a lot, which I don't get to do often, so I seized the opportunity. Too bad. I don't feel guilty at all. In fact, I'm going to visit my parents for a week, and I'm going to eat a lot of awesome food. I deserve it!

4 comments:

  1. Love the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey great posts, i am happy when there is a female perspective on the workouts. I will be starting my p90x program soon and it helps to follow along with other females. yours has been the best female blog about it so far that i have read. i am also not flexible and hate yoga...and i totally feel your pain about getting to the gym and working hard some days! i will be doing the same though, trying to get both in as much as possible. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same struggles here with the diet. I'm trying to correct that this week - but last week was tough.

    ReplyDelete