Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 15: Chest & Back, and Ab Ripper X

Yay! It's week 3 already! Time is just flying by. I took some measurements this morning, along with my weight. I've gained exactly 3 pounds since I started, and lost 0.5% body fat. My measurement haven't changed that drastically. The only changes were in my waist (lost 1 inch) and my hips (lost 0.5 inch). I was hoping I'd see at least a 0.25 inch lost in my arms and legs, but no such luck. The time will come. I must be patient.

I didn't watch the DVD today. Instead, I went by the book and did the exercises in front of the TV to change things up a bit. More fun that way! I also bought 30 lbs resistance bands (that was the highest they had at Dick's, or at least from what I saw) and used them in addition to my pull-up bar. I would do what I could on the pull-up bar (with the assistance of a chair, of course), then head to my resistance bands and do more. I can feel it in arms and back, and I think it'll supplement the workout nicely. Military and diamond push-ups are getting easier, but my dive bombers are still ugly. I can't wait until I can do 1 nice dive bomber!

Plyo tomorrow! Yesss!!!

1 comment:

  1. I too have gained some weight since starting this program...about 3lbs I think. I haven't done any measurements, but I THINK I can see a very slight change in myself. Just a general tightening that probably no one else would notice!

    ReplyDelete