Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 29: Chest, Shoulders & Triceps, and Ab Ripper X

Okay, wow. I wasn't expecting for my arms to feel like Jell-O again, but they certainly did. Muscle confusion to the max! I was expecting similar exercises to what we did in phase 1, and looking to go up in weights. WRONG. I didn't realize how many different ways you could do a push-up.

For starters, that Slow-Motion 3-in-1 push-up was killer. What a way to start off! Pike Press? Oh, my. Actually, all the various push-ups were intense and made me want to cry. Ugliness all around!

I was expecting a change-up in Ab Ripper, considering it's the start of a new phase. Although, I still haven't mastered it yet, so I guess there's no point in switching it up then, huh?

Plyo tomorrow! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished CS&T and am in the same boat -- my arms are like rubber. That was a killer!

    ReplyDelete