Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 14: Rest Day

Man, was I lazy today! I did hit the gym this morning, however I didn't do Stretch X. I was planning on it, but kept putting it off. Now that it's around 11pm, I'm just too tired to put in the effort. I was all-around lazy today...didn't really do anything that I wanted to, like get a resistance band. Sat around and watched TV. It was pretty wonderful, actually. You should try it sometime.

I'm skipping the gym tomorrow so I can sleep in and hopefully rejuvenate. That way, I can come at Chest & Back and Ab Ripper that much harder.

I'm going to take some measurements tomorrow to see if there have been any changes in the past 2 weeks. Maybe I'll post them. Or maybe I'll be lazy. ;)

And so ends week 2!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all your pics, and my daughters think that they are hilarious, too!! Which workout do you have the most trouble psyching yourself up to do?

    ReplyDelete