Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 10: Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X

Today was just bad for me. My butt was dragging the whole day. I got up a little after 4am to be at the gym by 5 to do some running and some lifting. I only actually ran for 5 min and walked on an incline for 25 min. I just had no energy. Bleck.

I even felt like I half-assed Shoulders & Arms too. I still did all the reps with a good amount of weight, but I was just very sluggish. Just one of those days, I suppose.

On a positive note, I'm not that sore. I'm slightly sore in some areas, but NOTHING like it was last week. Not even close. Additionally, fifer scissors are getting easier! Yesss!! Still not very pretty, but it'll come with time.

Not really looking forward to doing yoga tomorrow. Although, all the workouts seem to be better the second time around, so hopefully the same will go for yoga.

2 comments:

  1. I am on day 9 and i totally feel ya. It felt like a bla day, but once you start those plyometrics it gets things going. I felt so much more flexible and my muscles were not as sore today. We also took our day 9 photos and I am already noticing a deference. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you do the workouts at the gym sometimes with the book? I'm going to be traveling this summer for an internship, so I'm thinking I'll have to do that. How's it going?

    ReplyDelete