Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 11: Yoga X

Today was another semi-bad day for me. I woke up at 4am, and when it came time to leave to hit the gym, I decided to go to bed instead. I wasn't waking up and felt kinda crappy. Figured I'd take a 2 hour nap, before getting back up at 7am to get ready for class. I decided that I'm not going to go to the gym tomorrow or Friday either, since I need more time to study for my final on Friday. I'll be back in the gym on Saturday.

On to P90X...I'm still not liking yoga! I think it's too long, so it's harder to keep my attention. Some moves are getting easier. Although, I'm not seeing any progress with Crane in particular. I remember doing those as a kid with no problems! I'm getting old! I'm noticing more flexibility, which is great!

At the end of the workout, I find Tony's breathing into his mic and his ohms very distracting. I'm torn between feeling awkward and laughing. It might be good to mute that part!

6 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for staying in bed - 4am WITH daylight savings time just happening is too early. I have yoga tomorrow - I agree that 90 mins is just too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be a sign of some kind. I decided 4:00am was also too early for Yoga X today. I'm going to try and go through it when I get home this evening.

    If I'm not successful with Yoga-X today, I may try and substitute X-Stretch or Cardio-X for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like yoga but agree that it's too long. I definitely felt pretty limber afterwards though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you aren't feeling well.

    As for yoga, I have heard that some people split that workout up. Doing all the moving stuff in the morning and the other half later in the day--for example. And Crane. . .don't get me started on that one. I am about 2 weeks from finishing my first P90X and I still can't do it.

    Hang in there and good luck on your final.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to agree with you on the ohhmmmm's part... I can't even do it when everyone else is asleep, because even MY DOG looks at me funny. I'm not a big fan of Yoga X, but I am actually looking forward to it tonight, I'm so sore. I hope you start feeling better soon-that bug is really going around...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I struggle with this one too! I find it hard to have the patients to stick with it the whole time. The crane is difficult, esp when your triceps are sore! haha.
    Glad to know im not the only one who struggles with this one!
    Good luck on your final!

    ReplyDelete