Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 30: Plyometrics

Hey, it's Day 30! Time flew right by. I took measurements and pictures. I wasn't expecting any change because I've been eating out everyday and sometimes twice a day, and eating/snacking on candies and chocolates. I haven't gained or lost anything in regards to my measurements. My body fat has dropped 2.1%. So, if you want to do P90X and eat anything you want, you won't gain weight. ;) haha.

I also took pictures, but I won't post them because the only difference you can see is when I flex my biceps. I have more definition in them! Yay!

Well, I'm a bit sore from yesterday, mainly on the sides of my pecs and lats where they attach to my arms, thanks to all of those crazy push-ups. But still, it's no where close to the first week of P90X, where you're so sore you can't move.

I love plyo. It was a little tough getting back into it, since I didn't do a whole lot last week. But it still went well, and modified some moves to make them harder. I think the worst of today was doing the ballistic stretches at the end...I didn't realize how sore my arms were from yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm on week four and still not really seeing much of a change either. I haven't lost any weight...in fact I was 4 lbs heavier this morning. And my measurements are pretty much the same I think. I think I can see a bit more muscle tone, but I doubt anyone else would notice. Hopefully phase 2 will show more progress!

    ReplyDelete