Monday, March 16, 2009

Day 16: Plyometrics

Another not so great day workout-wise. I skipped the gym again to sleep in. I really felt like I needed another day to do that. But I will go tomorrow.

Plyo was bad for me as well. I felt so drained and exhausted, even during the first set of exercises. I took a bunch of breaks. I'm guessing a lot of things are weighing on me and it's affecting my workouts. I should have learned by now that med school does that to you.

I'm a little sore in my arms and back, which shows that the resistance bands pushed me a bit further. Me likey.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it's "week 3", as I'm having a similar struggle. I was able get through Plyo this morning (after over sleeping), but I was having trouble with all the "jump twist" things. My calves are also aching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started missing some wrokouts in week 3 also and ended up doing two sometimes in the same day to make them up. My wife and I are on Day 37 and although we are far from perfect we feel like we are keeping up with the program pretty well with 2 young kids, work, keeping up with friends and famil events, etc. Plus, this isn't the end. Even after your 90 days you will need to find something out there to keep you going forward to keep getting stronger, or atleast maintain.

    Keep it up! You're already doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete