Friday, March 27, 2009

Day 27: Yoga X

Yoga is going better for me. I'm able to do hold positions longer and get lower in my stance. One of the biggest changes I've seen (and don't laugh!) is that I'm able to swing my leg all the way through for runner's pose on the first shot. Before my leg would stop half-way through and I'd have to move it to get in the right stance. I don't know if that's because my technique is better or what. Either way, this makes me happy. =) Also, I'm able to get my knees off the floor for Upward Dog. This whole time I was doing Cobra (I think that's the one like Upward Dog but with knees on the floor).

I still need to buy some yoga blocks (I know, I say that all the time, but always forget to pick them up). Maybe I'll do that this week...

1 comment:

  1. I too am able to swing my leg forward better than before. Small steps I guess!

    ReplyDelete