Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Day 17: Shoulders & Arms, and Ab Ripper X

For the majority of today's exercises, I definitely could have increased the weights. I'm no longer awkward with side tri-rises, but my flip-grip twist tricep kickbacks are still not very pretty.

Why does that blond chick annoy me? I can't remember her name, but she's in the Shoulder & Arms, and Legs & Back videos. I hate no idea what it is, but she annoys me! I'm a bad person, I know.

I did 20 Fifer scissors before I had to take a mini-break. Woo! Now if I could only conquer those V-Up/Roll-Ups...my form is just awful!

Yoga tomorrow. Barf!

3 comments:

  1. I agree on the barf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think YogaX is bad now, next week we get to do it twice! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit I'm totally skipping Yoga this week and don't even feel guilty about it!

    ReplyDelete