Sunday, August 1, 2010

Guess Who's Back?

Hi. It's me again. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Unfortuantely, medical school, the boards, rotations, and shelf exams got in the way of my physical (and mental!) well-being. So after passing the Step 1 Boards and all my shelf exams in the past year and taking my Step 2 Boards last month, I think I'm going to have a little more free time to focus on myself. I just have applications and interviews for residency, but at least most of my exams are out of the way.

So here I am. I have gained about 25 pounds since I first started P90X, but have a total of 35 I want to get rid of. It's sad. I can't fit into my clothes anymore, and I'm refusing to buy bigger. I really need to get cracking on this.

I will be starting today. It was actually brought to my attention that the end of my 90 days coincides with Halloween. That's a good motivator to keep pushing through the workouts and sticking to my diet. I'm still debating if I want to do daily blogs like I used to. I may just update weekly and post when something interesting happens. I guess we'll see. I will post my measurements and possibly pics at some point today.

1 comment:

  1. How is your journey coming along now? You havent posted in quite a while. I have been having the same problem with my own blog: http://www.fitnesstrainingreview.com

    ReplyDelete